As I finish the second piece of my carrot cake (Whoopsie) I see that I received 100 followers on my blog! That just made me sob so much. Thank you guys for reading my blog, it makes me post more and more! You’re all so lovely.
I can’t believe it, my heart is racing so hard. Okay, it’s time to calm myself and just post another Blogtober, part 6. I’ll be sharing the horror movies I love watching, but I end up covering my eyes anyway.
The Conjuring & The Nun, Hocus Pocus, Insidious, Annabelle are the movies, that I’m so scared of I’ll not watch it again. But if you’re brave enough, go ahead! I’ve always been scared of Annabelle because the dolls are creepy! If you watched Pretty Little Liars, you know what I’m talking about. I have the best challenge to do right now! I’m tagging all the bloggers. Would you rather Halloween edition!
- I would rather spend the night in a spooky, abandoned house. Why? Don’t ask!
- I would rather carve a jack-lantern
- I would rather be allowed to eat as much Halloween candy as you want for a week, but then have favourite treats on Halloween
- I would rather meet a vampire ( Damon Salvatore.. my husband shh)
- I would rather be a vampire ( Simple)
- I would rather read a spooky story
- I would rather have a costume that is really amazing, but also very uncomfortable
- I would rather have a homemade costume
- I would rather get 20 of my favourite treats on Halloween
- I would rather go trick or treating with a group of friends
- I would rather go to a really great Halloween party where you did not know anyone
- I would rather win a contest for making the best jack o-lantern
- I would rather have to live in a giant pumpkin (My dream)
- I would rather …… neither!
- I would rather have to wear a jack o-lantern over your head to scool, for the first three days of November
- I would rather help to design and make a haunted house
- I would rather be chased by one werewolf ( Maybe someone from Twilight?)
- I would rather trick or treat in a neighbourhood
- I would rather eat all of my Halloween candy
- I would rather dress up as a devil (Like Brooke Davis)
These are all the questions and my choices, I hope you guys will do it too! Let’s get to know each other more, and what do you love about Halloween.
See you tomorrow